Sunday, June 5, 2011

Creating Woods Part 2

Finally, the woods are finished.

The trees were affixed to the washers and the washers were covered with Scenery Express' Green Adirondack blend, which has bits of twigs, leaves, pebbles, and about five kinds of green turf. The trees were sprayed with glue, then Noch leaves were applied, then sealed with matte medium. A similar process was used for the bushes.

All in all, I'm very happy. They look great and are indestructible. I think I need about 2 more dozen, though...





1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete